Download the new version of Botpress here.
Even though Botpress Server has become much more stable, breaking changes still might occur. When they do, resolving them is often as simple as editing config files in the
See if your version is listed in the migration guide.
⚠️ Please backup your
/datafolder before making any changes
- Download and extract the new version of Botpress
- Copy the content of your previous
- Paste the content into the
/datafolder of the new version
You can now follow the migration guide if needed.
If you're not running in production or that your version is not listed in the migration guide, you can ignore this step
/data is directly persisted to the database because of version control. You need to pull
/data to your filesystem.
Luckily, we have a tool for that:
- From the admin section, go to
Profile > Server > Version Control.
- Copy the command from Version Control
- From your project root, open a terminal and execute the command
/data is now synced with to filesystem. You can follow the migration guide and make the appropriate changes.
When the changes are made, restart Botpress and the filesystem will sync to the database automatically.